This is a mix of a conversation I had with a GP friend about supporting clients coming off anti-depressants as well as answering a question that was posed to me around gut symptoms experienced after coming off anti-depressants.
I’m not against conventional medicine, medicine or surgery.
I explain where they have their place as well as how we can shift to look at them as short term fixes to remove pain… and how to really get to the source of the pain and remove from a deeper level.
- Undesirable mental manifestations
- Not looking at anti-depressants as a long-term solution
- What to do when you hit a crisis point
- Tears don't always mean sadness
- Doing the emotional work when your pain has been taken away
- How people manifest emotions
- What a lot of people are missing
- Doing the deeper work